Valley State Bank is proud to offer e-Statements to our Online Banking Customers.
Receiving your statement electronically is easy, fast and secure. Log in to your Online Banking to sign up!
Important information about e-statements
- e-statements are at no extra charge
- You must have Adobe Reader installed on your PC to sign up for e-statements. Get it here.
- Once approved you will be notified via e-mail when your statement is ready to be viewed, printed or downloaded
- Your statement "cycle" will not change. If you normally get your paper statement on the 1st your e-statement will be available the 1st.
- The e-statement will look exactly the same as your paper statement, just in a digital form.
- e-Statements are available online for 11 months. It is recommended you download/print to archive your statement.
- If you wish to stop e-statements please contact us and request your statement be changed back to a paper statement.